photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hair Rose Tutorial


So I know this isn't really what I have been posting on the blog, but I know that every girl likes new and creative hair styles that are easy and I just had to share this one today!

I started by parting my hair somewhat to one side. I then did two messy french braids. I didn't bother with specific parting and making everything even since I like to embrace the messiness!


I then took the remaining tails of the braids and wrapped them in a circle, pinning with bobby pins as I went to hold the hair in place. 


I then did loose curls all over the remaining hair.
Yay for selfies!

It's super simple, and super cute! Let me know what ya think!

-Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...