photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Thursday, September 19, 2013

DIY Wedding Centerpiece

Since my last wedding inspired post was so popular, I decided to make it a regular post on the blog. Today I am sharing pictures of my centerpieces I had at my wedding reception.

TA DA! Look how pretty they turned out!



A lot of help from my family and friends went into making these possible. I had 3 elements in my centerpieces. The first was a large mason jar filled with lemons and babies breath. We simply bought a large order of babies breath and went crazy with it. We also bought a ton of lemons to make these beautiful and natural centerpieces at my outdoor reception.

The second item on the agenda was ANOTHER smaller mason jar modge podged with lace my mom found on a super sale in our local fabric store.


The third were these awesome candle holders my dad made! He was such a trooper throughout the whole wedding process. I printed off pinterest pictures and basically told him to make it! He went up in the mountains, found some fallen tree branches, and made these sweet candles holders. 

All together the centerpieces were very affordable and the perfect style for my country vintage shabby chic wedding!

If you like this style and want more wedding ideas check out my pretty DIY background here!

Also if you haven't entered to win these adorable pillows make sure to enter here!

Now go win yourself some pillows! Ta Ta!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...