photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Babies at Tiffanies

Oh hey. You know when you don't talk to your good friend on the phone for a long time because you get busy with life, but there's no real excuse for how long it's really been since you last called them. It's been a while. And this is my roundabout way of apologizing/ignoring the fact that I've been gone because I'm not to busy for ya'll.

So lets pick up like we I never left. Deal? Deal.

So my adorable sister in law Megan is having a baby at the end of this month. One of my other sister's in law, Camille volunteered me to help throw her a baby shower! It was my first throwing of a shower (is that how you say it??) and so I had no clue what I was doing.

What I did know was that Megan was naming her new baby girl after Audrey Hepburn. Hello, she is only the most glamorous ladies ever so I knew I wanted to do a fun and girly shower based around her. We decided to go for her role in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" mixed with tiffany blue decor, beads, and glam. So without further ado, here is the result:








Almost everything was crafted and super easy. Anyone want a tutorial? 

We can't wait for Baby Audrey Elizabeth to get here!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...