photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Friday, August 16, 2013

Inspiration Friday

Today was a party at Hobby Lobby. I started a few new projects today after my trip to the HL including making a topiary, pillows, and a monogram window frame. I can't wait to share the finished projects. Oh and by downloading the Hobby Lobby phone app I got 40% off the most expensive item. Double bonus!

Today I am just going to share some of the projects on Pinterest that have inspired me this week. 

Shabby Chic Salt Shakers
I have been wanting to add some light blue accents to my red kitchen. I love these antique looking salt and pepper shakers. I am now on the lookout for some for a future project.

Chevron Painting



I am also looking to fill an empty wall in our dining room. I love the accent of bright colors mixed with the gold. I haven't done any artwork type projects, so this would be a new challenge.

Hope you have a happy Friday! I will be going to spend time with my husbands side of the family for my nieces birthday. :) I can't wait to get out of the big city and have a small town weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...