photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October Time Crafternoon

October is here! Time to bring out the scarves, cardigans, costumes, and pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING! Okay, confession time.. I have been burning my B&BW Pumpkin Latte candle and eating pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin spice hershey kisses, and pumpkin cookies since the middle of September. I couldn't help myself! Even though the weather here in Las Vegas is still warm enough for me to lay out by the pool, I am trying to create my own season of fall. I can't get enough of fall and Halloween! Oh and Hocus Pocus! Can't wait to watch it.

So with that said, I thought I would share some of the October/Fall love with a quick crafternoon pumpkin tutorial. (What's a crafternoon you might say? It's simply crafting in the afternoon. Or any time really).



What you need:

Tacky Glue
Glitter
Plastic Pumpkins
Paint
Small Foam Brush


So my pumpkins started out looking like this. Not so pretty. Of course I thrifted them for cheap.

I started by cutting off the awful leaf and curly bit. I then used an old brush to paint on tacky glue. I used a paper bag underneath to reuse the extra glitter because when you're using glitter, it's gonna get messy. I went for a gradual ombre type look for this pumpkin.

 


 

For the other pumpkin, pictures didn't really happen... My bad. It was easy enough to cover the pumpkin with a few coats of white paint. I then applied the tacky glue in a circle on the pumpkin, sprinkled with glitter, and bam.. Two chic pumpkins right in time for the holidays.





 


        
   

Stay tuned for more Halloween tricks and treats!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...