photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Friday, March 28, 2014

Deals for Days

You guys! Today I am going to share one of my secrets. I love a good deal. Ok maybe that's not the secret. But I do want to share one of my favorite ways to get a good deal on name brand home goods, clothes and my latest obsession, MAKEUP.

If you saw my last post Confession of a Makeup Addict, you will understand my need for all things beauty. But if you are like me, you maybe have a "wish list" that would most likely break the bank! The husband and I are saving for a house right now (exciting right?) so our budget it preeety tight right now.

But there is a solution. And an awesome one at that. It's called Hautelook. (You can sign up here). Nobody knows how to pronounce the word "haute" but just go with it. It's pretty great. So in a nutshell, this Nordstrom Rack ran company will have steals of deals up on their website for a limited time. I had been swooning over the Balm's products for a while just waiting for a sale to snag up some eyeshadows, bronzer and their ever famous illuminator. Then it happened. So I did what all obsessed makeup geeks would do and made the quickest online purchase my little fingers would allow. I mean I didn't even have time to turn on my laptop, so my iphone had to do. No regrets either because I got my products for more than 50% off.

Here is what I bought:


I can't wait to try them out! Now the deal is over for the Balm cosmetics on Hautelook, but right now they have some steals on Lorac and Tarte cosmetics as well as tons of clothes, shoes, and home goods. All you have to do is sign up. Oh and did I mention if you get some of your friends to sign up you get an extra $10 in your account to spend. So hurry and sign up here and make sure and tell your friends. Believe me, you will love it. It's pretty much a no brainer!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...