photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Monday, March 31, 2014

Easy as Cheesecake

We had a dinner date with some friends in our neighborhood and we said we would bring dessert and a side. I thought I would make one of Cliff's family favorite recipes. I swear every time we go to his parents house all the kids are begging for Momma Bev (Cliff's Mom) to make cheesecake. I'm sure this is just a simple recipe you can find on the inside of a cream cheese box, but none the less it is divine. We usually have cherry toppings, but I thought it would be even better with fresh strawberries. They did not disappoint. And I attempted to be a food artist. It was fun, but it didn't stay pretty for long. We devoured it. I thought I would share this simple recipe. It's perfect for spring and summer since no oven is required!



Cheesecake

Crust:
1 Tbls. sugar
1 Pkg. graham crackers
1/2 cube butter
 Crush the crackers and sugar. (I just put them in a large plastic baggy and roll over it with a rolling pin). Melt butter and mix together. Press into an 8x8 pan. Place in freezer to harden up quickly.

Cake:
1 8 oz. cream cheese package
1 8 oz. pkg. Cool Whip
11/4 Cup powdered sugar
Mix and cream these together. Pour on top of the crackers. Put your choice of topping and eat up!

It's delicious with blueberries, strawberries, cherries, and I'm sure a ton of other fruit. Be creative. Let me know what you like on your cheesecake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...