photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wrapping Paper Hack

Today's project is Easy with a capital E, and we will be using a capital P. Confused yet? While I was thrifting, I found a letter "P" and it seemed fitting that I purchase it since my last name is Peterson. It was black, and although black is streamlined and mature, I wanted it to be more fun and quirky. I put the letter in my endless tote of "I'll get to you later projects". Then one day when I was shopping the Target dollar bins I found the most amazing pattern of wrapping paper. After I came home I had a "light bulb" moment from Despicable Me. I knew the "P" and the paper were a match made in heaven. So without further ado, here is what I did.









 I just cleaned up the P a little bit. Then I traced the paper upside down. I used my handy dandy exacto knife to cut it. Used some modge podge as a glue and a sealant, and viola! Instant face lift.





I love my newest addition to the living room. Now I am thinking about what I can smother with wrapping paper next. I have some exciting news and big projects coming up, so stay tuned!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...