photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

So we Bought a House

So if you are my friend on Instagram, (hint hint, we totally should follow each other and become friends @jay_zeeee), then you know that the husband and I bought a house. We did it.

We lived our fair share of time in a one bedroom apartment while we saved to buy this bad boy and we couldn't love it more. Especially me. Those white walls are the blank canvas to my addiction to create, design, thrift and of course craft. I have been on a crazy streak of brilliant ideas and cheap projects so stay tuned for tons of content. I have one you won't want to miss starring on Monday. 

If you have been a follower for a while, then you know the husband and I live in Las Vegas. Christmas time here isn't exactly, well, cold. The weather is still the "perfect date" as in it's not to hot and its not too cold. All you need is a light jacket. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you need to watch Miss Congeniality). 

I may or not have put up our Christmas tree a wee bit early. I just was so excited to bring the Christmas cheer into our house. It took some convincing to get my husband on board, but it happened and we ran with it. Here is a little sneak peak into our tree. I made a lot of the ornaments and I will do a tutorial next time so stay tuned. 


Also if anyone is still out there reading this blog, give me a little shout out in the comments section. I need a little "Woot Woot" to keep my energy up and continue on this journey I call blogging. I would love to support any fellow bloggers so leave your blog website if you have one! Also let me know if you would like to see some makeup/beauty posts make their way into the blog. I would love your feedback. 

B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...