photo Home-01_zps4183128e.jpg              photo AboutJess-02_zps9efae9a4.jpg              photo Email-03_zpsfe60254d.jpg              photo Sponsor-04_zpsad5f9cd7.jpg

Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday is for Favorites

I would like to start a new series on the blog called Friday is for Favorites. Basically, this idea isn't new in the blogger world, but I love to read what everyone else is loving at the moment. Maybe it's because I'm nosy. So without further ado (wow I sound stuffy) here are my Friday Favs:


These boots from Target. Absolutely love them. Super comfy and wearable. And they are on sale right now so pretty much you need to drop what you are doing and go to target. 

This homemade bread recipe. I am horrible at making bread, but this is one easy recipe that worked for me. I am actually devouring a hot piece of it as I type. 

Pretty Wall Paper
That wallpaper. Swooning!! I can picture it now in my entry way. (I can't find the original source)

This ear cuff! I need to make this!

And for a little Christmas cheer, this shirt. I need it. 
Christmas Buddy the elf quote tee Bye Buddy hope you find your dad






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...